May 7, 2012

Hot Tokyo Skytree in cloudy with occasional rain

 I went  out to see a hot place "Tokyo Skytree" and "kameido Tenjin Shrine"
with my parents and my daughter on May 4. Tokyo Skytree is broadcasting,
restaurant and observation tower with the public opening on 22 May 2012.
"Tokyo skytree" from the north front of Kinsityou(錦糸町) Station

On our  way to "Kameido tenjin Shrine"





We  found  this monument of 亀戸銭座跡 on the rout. It is said
that copper coins(寛永通宝)were made around here in the past.


We just arrived at Kameid Tenjin Shrine(亀戸天神社),which is
located in kotoku(江東区) Tokyo, and is very famous
 as a shrine for petitioning by students and others who wish
 to pass difficult entrance examination.

This shrine is also famous for the Wisteria blooming in spring,
and these flower is  the symbolic and representing flowers
in Kameid Tenjin Shrine along with Plum flower.

A gorgeous beauty of Wisteria flowers are  my favorite.


Wisteria Appraisal (藤祭り) is held  in this time of  year.

My parents and my little girl with Tokyo Skytree in the background

This red drum-shaped bridge is full of tourists.


In front of main building(社殿)


Many  tortoises  settle down in a pond there.

They say that Tokyo Skytree is the world's tallest tower in 2012, 634 meters high.

Unfortunately,It started to rain on our way to Oshiage Station 

This is a view from the foot of Skytree in the Oshiage area of Sumida City

We stated for home after having "Osusi" for dinner.

We walked for such a long time, we were good walkers today.
I want to see Tokyo skytree illuminated in dark next time.

4 comments:

rainfield61 said...

I am glad to hear that you all are good walkers.

You must be a good hiker too.

Kate said...

Cute family! So fun to have an outing together. The stormy weather makes your photos very beautiful. It can also make a day out into an adventure!

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

Fun outing!
I miss the wisteria season in spring in Japan. So pretty!

kumittyi said...

Hi!rainfield61
We like going on a hike,too.
I enjoy seasonal nature beauty.


Hi!Kate
Your warm words made me like a rainy day and a stormy wether. Thank you so much.


Hi!Malay-Kadazan girl
I don't have a wisteria plant in my garden,but I especially love wisteria flowers hanging down long like a curtain.